Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120

Thread: Should Mega keep his avatar?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Just as senseless as him having a Glock avatar to start with. Thanks for making my point I was waiting on someone to make for me. Just like mega's avatar offends some, Herbie's avatar offends me in combination with a lot of his posts. I shudder to think that someone with his mental capacity is allowed to have the avatar of a Glock...much less shoot one.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    3 cheers for gay people

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Well...at least for gay rights...not necessarily those people themselves.

    [ QUOTE ]
    3 cheers for womens rights

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sure--just don't give them too much power. Men are screwed enough as it is.

    [ QUOTE ]
    3 cheers for minorities


    [/ QUOTE ]

    If you would have cheered for them first would that have been affirmative action? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [ QUOTE ]
    3 cheers for jesus, allah, and larry coker

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Meatloaf said "Two out of three ain't bad"...Jesus and Allah deserve cheers.

    [ QUOTE ]
    I might even take my avatar down, but Im having too much fun finding out what type of person some of you people are.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    ME TOO!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [ QUOTE ]
    The revolution will not be televised.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Good...maybe Miami can get some commitments during the revolution.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Agree with pretty much everything you said mega but you got carried away and blurted out this:

    "GCDevil22 has contributed more in 1 day than some of you have contributed since the boards inception"

    I guess it depends on whether you consider unfounded, unwarranted and very often outlandish ridiculous comments to be "contributing"...i respect everyone's opinions and he makes some good posts on vt football but outside of that topic most is utterly ridiculous just to be quite frank and honest...i think most other posters that i've seen on here would tend to agree with that.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I guess its like Robert D. Rayford said...its the United States of the Offended.

    If you like to respond to senseless comments by making your own senseless comments then hey thats your perrogative.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    See thats the thing though, I have respect for him because thats what he believes. His ideas and beliefs are just as important as any of ours. It doesnt matter if he is right or wrong, I still respect him. You dont have to respect him as a person, but respect him as a poster and a username. Like I said, it doesnt mean he is right about something, but I cant call the dude names just because he feels the way he does as long as he sticks to the subject or at least tries. Sometimes its easy to get off subject to make a point, but I think he is a good poster. Keep in mind, he is younger than some of us too, maybe his opinions will change. Everyone has to go through stages of their life where they reflect on things and learn from those reflections. Im not the same person at say 25 as I was at 18. I might not be the same person at 30 as I am at 25 or whatever. Life is constant change, its just unfortunate that so many people arent willing to adapt to change.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    i dont see any problem with mega's avatar.. [censored] its just a picture, you see two girls kissin everyday on tv.

    well hunter i hope your huntin website does good..c-ya later
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Just because gcdevil22 and others who don't agree with you make you think about your political, social, and religious ideologies doesn't mean he's not contributing. As a matter of fact that is contributing, and it helps you and others to contribute. If no one questioned, would there be a discussion to start with? No...meaning that opinions wouldn't be needed and discussion from both sides of the fence would be unwelcome and really unnecessary. Also, speaking of outlandish and ridiculous, weren't you the one that posted "articles" that took many snippets of quotes from liberal/moderate politicians concerning Iraq that were pulled directly from a known conservatively/right wing biased website? Pot...meet kettle.

    If we all agreed, this forum would suck donkey balls. Take that and stick it in your avatar...LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    it would be interesting to know the ages of the people who oppose/agree with Mega's avatar, or if thier married, dating or single. If I had kids I wouldn't want them to see some of the avatars on this forum, but I wouldn't let my kids get on this forum (when I say kid, I mean someone who is immature, and we all know age does not matter). Now having said that I don't really care who has what avatar, if you don't like it you can change your settings to where you don't have to view avatars at all. I generally stay out of touchy subjects, simply because I have my views and more times than not somebody does not agree with me and I'm not gonna change thier mind and thier not gonna change mine. I have been a member on this forum since the beginning of football season, and although I enjoy reading these subjects alot of posters have double standards, they can call somebody out, but can't take the heat when it comes down on them. I have went a round or two with some posters and lost my cool and then later when I was thinking about it, it just seemed stupid, i.e. Mega and me when he said I was doing something with Pete Carrolls genitals, but have since apologized for my reaction, and enjoy his posts very much. Some people take this forum to seriously, they need to realize that everyone is not always gonna agree. Like I've read many times on here "agree to disagree" I love a good debate, but more times than not someone steps over the line and feelings get hurt, Now that I don't agree with.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    im 26, married with 2 kids, and i could care less what anyones avatar is....kids see and hear worse on the tv

  10. #30
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    oh forgot to put in mine, I'm 26, married with no kids yet, and I don't really care about avatars

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •